Are you interested in being a PCV licence holder whilst being paid for your training?
Then read on as this is for you!
We are recruiting for Trainee PCV Drivers to join our teams based at Larbert, Bannockburn and Balfron.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to transport our customers safely and on time to their destinations. We value flexibility and we have full and part time positions available, across a wide variety of shift patterns. If you join us as a trainee, we have our dedicated in-house Training Academy that will be with you every step of your journey to become a fully-fledged PCV Driver - this includes training on theory and practical modules.
What you’ll be doing…
· Drive our vehicles in a safe and considerate manner safely transporting customers on their journeys
· Maintain a high standard of customer care and service presentation
· Collect appropriate fares and assist passengers when scanning their mobile app ticket
· Fully assist customers with questions
What you’ll need…
- Current and valid car licence for at least 1 year
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a courteous and helpful attitude
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent numerical skills
- Be aged 21 or over
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £12.84 per hour
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Flexible shift patterns